Noah is the result of three straight consecutive generations of Number One ranked Black Cocker Spaniels on his paternal side, all three of which were both Best in Show and Best in Specialty Show winners.
He descends from an extremely diverse, yet focused pedigree built on breed type which combines a vast array of influential Best in Show winning, top-producing, and top-ranked Cocker Spaniels from among all three varieties. It truly is an astounding pedigree with great depth that spans many generations.
Noah is now a multiple Reserve Best in Show Winner, a Best in Specialty Show Winner, and a multiple Sporting Group Winner -- all in very limited showing. He is currently ranked a top Black Cocker Spaniel for 2016.
He is defined by his soundness in movement both coming and going, his considerable substance, wide ribspring, deep forechest, and calm, sweet, and merry demeanor that is one of the hallmarks of the breed. He has enjoyed great success thus far, and we are very much looking forward to what is becoming a promising future!
Noah is standing at stud to select bitches with health testing by private treaty. Contact us for more information.
Noah's noteworthy accomplishments include:
• Best in Specialty Show Winner
• Multiple Reserve Best in Show Winner
• Multiple Sporting Group Winner
• A Top-Ranked Black Cocker Spaniel for 2015 & 2016
• Fourth Generation Sporting Group & Specialty Winner
• 2014 & 2015 AKC/Eukanuba National Championship Award of Excellence
• 2016 Westminster Kennel Club Award of Merit